Your safety is our first priority!
No company gives more importance to your safety than UniglassPlus/Ziebart. For this reason, we only install high quality products with our auto glass replacement service, with superior urethanes that meet or exceed the standards set by the FMVSS (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards). Automobile safety experts believe that the windshield is the 3rd most important protection component of a vehicle, after seat belts and air bags.
What is different at UniglassPlus/Ziebart?
- We collaborate with most major insurance companies when it comes to handling your windshield claim. Our store managers will take care of the process for you!
- UniglassPlus/Ziebart is proud to be the first national network to recycle auto glass. We reintroduce damaged windshields into the consumption cycle, reducing the amount of waste sent to landfill sites.
- We will not try to convince you to replace your windshield if a simple repair is possible. Your satisfaction matters to us!
- Our Securi-Clear® Warranty will cover all your future windshield repairs! Details in store.
Our Quality Control
UniglassPlus/Ziebart enforces strict quality measures when it comes to auto glass repairs or replacements.
- We will replace your windshield or back glass with a product that respects the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) standards.
- Your will be covered by a lifetime warranty on all workmanship and water leaks (Exclusion do apply).
- Only quality products will be used.
- Well-trained technicians will take care of your vehicle. UniglassPlus/Ziebart offers a strict ongoing training program to its staff!
COMPLYING WITH THE HIGHEST SAFETY STANDARDS
Auto glass protects us from the elements and maximizes visibility, but did you know that the windshield plays a critical role in safety on the road?
Since automakers started making lighter, more fuel-efficient cars, some of the vehicle's overall structural support shifted to the windshield, which has become an integral part of the roof structure. A properly installed or repaired windshield is thus critical to your safety. Our Uniglass/Ziebart installers are certified and undergo ongoing training..
Your safety on the road depends on a windshield that has been properly installed and repaired. To serve you best, and in your best interest, UniglassPlus/Ziebart installers meet and even exceed established safety standards.
A high-quality windshield
Today's windshields play an increasingly important and complex structural role in a vehicle and they come in a wide variety of shapes with enhanced safety features to ensure the utmost protection.
At UniglassPlus/Ziebart, we install only windshields of the highest quality and only from OEM manufacturers. All our windshields are subject to the same quality tests as glass from the dealer and are recognized by the insurance industry.
Accept no substitutes. Insist on the right part for your vehicle.
Adhesives that meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS)
In a collision, an improperly mounted windshield may fail to hold and thus detach prematurely, resulting in injury to the driver and passengers. We use only auto glass adhesives manufactured by SIKA, the global leader in the field. These adhesives undergo all crash performance tests and meet FMVSS 208, 212, and 216 safety standards, which concern windshields overall.
FMVSS 208 Occupant crash protection
This standard relates to windshield support during air bag deployment on the passenger side.
FMVSS 212 Windshield retention
This standard measures windshield retention in a barrier crash.
FMVSS 216 Roof crush resistance
The windshield provides considerable roof strength and must meet the minimum support requirement for protecting occupants in the event of rollover.
Installation by professionals
Today's windshields are more curved and complex. You must entrust their installation to professionals who understand their intricacies. Our installers are certified and participate in continuous training to keep them in tune with the latest technologies.