Did you know?
- Our solar control films provide top performance and durability
- Our film is resistant to scratches, chipping, fading, and bubbling
- Window tinting reduces your car interior’s temperature considerably, saving on air conditioning and consequently on gas consumption
- In the event of an accident, the film holds broken glass together, reducing the risk of injury
- Tinted windows reflect light and increase your privacy while hiding car contents from sight
- Tinted windows reduce the glare from the headlights of oncoming vehicles
- Our film blocks most UVA and UVB rays, thus protecting your skin and your vehicle’s fabric and leather
- Window tinting looks great and increases resale value
Don’t settle for poor-quality solar films installed by inexperienced technicians! Bring your vehicle to UniglassPlus/Ziebart, and get it done right the first time!
- According to the American Academy of Dermatology, there is a correlation between more time spent driving and a higher incidence of left-sided skin cancers. Unprotected sun exposure is associated with an increased risk of developing melanoma.
- Window tinting is a smart investment in protecting against ultraviolet radiation (from both UVA and UVB rays). Auto glass products from UniglassPlus/Ziebart will help you block 99% of damaging UV rays.
Window Tinting Laws
Window tinting laws vary from province to province and may change at any time. It is preferable to call your local police to know the regulations in effect in your province. Best efforts are made to ensure the accuracy of this Web site.